Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

RESIGN....

Past 2 days, i have resign from my job. It's happen very fast rather than i expected it will happen at the end of December or early January. But until now, my AM still not consider i'm resign and he give me 2 days leaves for rethinking back about the decision.
Today, was the 2nd day of my leaves. I still calculate cost benefit either i want to resign or come back to company. I need to give my decision by this evening to them. Ya Allah, berikan hamba-Mu sedikit petunjuk dalam membuat keputusan ini. Hard to do a good decision. Thank you for all my best buddies friend for giving some opinion bout my problem. Jasamu dikenang..hehehehe

No comments:

 

Disclaimer

All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner of avlcreative.blogspot.com will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.
SorrY!! goMenDasaI.. Maaf.. Atas kecelaRuan Bahasa Yang digunakan.. Saya menulis mengikut keselesaan dan ayat2 yang terkeLuaR di waktu itu..hehehhehe